Saturday, March 29, 2008

MUSIC - Rappin' in Weapons!

You can view Weapons videos here and also check us out live on Weapon's Myspace page.

We shot 'Love Is Thunder' in the underground dungeons of London where the stench of corpse debris, coupled with PMT, made me feel...delicate...



Blackline Ninja is my favorite Weapons video. We had such fun shooting this. I was clad in a HOT leather jet blue biker catsuit and the crotch ripped on the first take as I performed a Wing-Chun kick ;-) On the second take, my beloved brother JG whacked me in the face with his mic and chipped my tooth. I think the vid catches the energy of the band well. Enjoy!

Black Line Ninja
">

Death Of A Nation was a classic - we were approached by some kick ass students in Bristol who did this on zero budget and pulled it off real sweet. The best part of the shoot was throwing plastic tarantulas on bassist Pete Cherry to help him overcome his fear of spiders. The make-up is a little twisted, but the energy is infectious and the lyrics say it all...Michael Moore, Bill Hicks, George Carling - this one's for you!

Death of a Nation
">

No comments: